[OpenGLAM] content trafficking

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Wed Sep 11 06:59:32 UTC 2013

Dear Bettina and all,

If I would write a definition, I would start with - in my humble opinion - the prerequisite of the host cultural institution *limiting* access and/or reuse of works in the PD *in order to exclusively* exploit these works.

Hope this makes sense.

Best,

Maarten

Op 10 sep. 2013, om 22:30 heeft Bettina Cousineau <bdcousineau at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: