[OpenGLAM] ALPIS 2015 - Symposium on Infrastructuring for the common good

Macchia, Teresa Teresa.Macchia at unitn.it
Thu Dec 18 12:38:30 UTC 2014

Dear all,
we are pleased to invite you to consider the call for participating to ALPIS 2015.

Alpis2015 is a symposium on Infrastructure and common good to be held in Carisolo (Trento, Italy) in February 11-14th 2015.

Attached a detailed description of the scientific aims and the venue, including practical information.

We apologize for multiple copies of this email. We invite you to share this email to your colleagues who might be interested.

We are looking forward to see you in Trentino,
Alpis2015 Organizing Team
alpis2015 at unitn.it<mailto:alpis2015 at unitn.it>