[OpenGLAM] Save the Date: Pundit User Interface and User Experience Event, 2 April 2014, Berlin

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Wed Feb 5 15:29:33 UTC 2014

*Save the Date*:

Pundit <http://www.thepund.it/>, the open source semantic web annotator
tool, is organising a full day event on *2 April 2014 in Berlin *to hear
your ideas on its User Interface and User Experience.

After winning prizes, being adopted in various environments and
successfully adding semantic information to thousand of web pages using
gazillions of Linked Open Data objects, developers and designers are
working their brains off on the next version of the tool.

This new version will make it possible to annotate faster, more easily and
with less distractions, without losing its powerful semantic expressivity.

Not an easy task: that's why we want to hear from you! What do you expect
from the new version of Pundit? How can we, together, best develop this
open source tool for a better, faster, stronger semantic web? Join us at
the Humboldt University in Berlin on 2 April 2014 for the Pundit UX/UI
event.

You can read more about the Pundit tool (and watch the new video) in this
recent blog:
http://openglam.org/2014/02/05/featured-tool-pundit-open-annotation/ or of
course on the Pundit website at http://www.thepund.it/. More information on
how to register will be made available here in the near future.

Pundit has been developed by the DM2E Project <http://www.dm2e.eu>, which
is focused on building tools and communities that enable humanities
researchers to work with manuscripts in the Linked Open Web.

Best regards,

Lieke Ploeger.

--
Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |
@liekeploeger<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on