[OpenGLAM] Sharing is Caring - seminar 1 April 2014 in Copenhagen

Merete Sanderhoff Merete.Sanderhoff at smk.dk
Thu Feb 6 10:15:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The 3rd Sharing is Caring seminar is coming up 1 April 2014 in Copenhagen.
http://sharecare14.wordpress.com/

It's an international OpenGLAM seminar that was instigated in 2011 and has helped set openness on the agenda in the Danish GLAM sector.
This year's theme is 'Working with our users' which will be highlighted and discussed from a variety of angles, including four international keynotes and a range of ignite talks from practitioners and users. We have already announced two of the keynote speakers: Simon Tanner, King's College London and Nick Poole, Collections Trust. Read more here: http://sharecare14.wordpress.com/programme/

Registration is open http://sharecare14.wordpress.com/registration/
FYI, the seminar is held in English.

I hope to see lots of OpenGLAM people there! Please spread the word in your networks!

Thanks and all the best,
Merete

Merete Sanderhoff
Museumsinspektør/Curator