[OpenGLAM] EU Copyright Consultation - act now!

Sebastiaan ter Burg terburg at wikimedia.nl
Fri Jan 10 15:32:05 UTC 2014

Hi Joris and Paul,

thank you for the information. Paul, I can't wait to see the tool you
mentioned!

Best,

Sebastiaan

p.s.: I tried the copywrong site, but I am unable to download the final
file with Safari. Has anyone of you tried it?

Sebastiaan ter Burg
*Projectleider Culturele Samenwerking*
*Wikimedia Nederland*
________________________________
tel.: +31 30 32 00 238
gsm: +31 6 480 88 615
e-mail: terburg at wikimedia.nl
wiki: Ter-burg <https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebruiker:Ter-burg>
www: www.wikimedia.nl
wiki: nl.wikimedia.org
*Postadres*:                        * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                      Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht               Utrecht