[OpenGLAM] irony of CC-BY without PIs

Catherine Styles cath.styles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:16:22 UTC 2014

Thanks heaps, Adam and Fae. Funnily enough, I figured it out seconds before
reading your messages.

While trying to find out more about one of the images, I found this
Wikimedia file<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:An_episode_in_the_revolutionary_war_in_China,_1911_-_the_revolutionary_women's_army_attacks_Nanking._Wellcome_V0047151.jpg>that
links back to Wellcome – look familar, Fae? BTW – if you are the same
Fae – it might be Tang Qunyin's women's
brigade<http://books.google.com.au/books?id=OXxTDcggBnIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=David+Strand,+%27An+Unfinished+Republic%27&hl=en&sa=X&ei=UxzmUt6CM8nFkgWFzYGQAw&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=Tang%20Qunying%E2%80%99s%20women%E2%80%99s%20brigade&f=false>
).

Even if Wellcome can't easily/immediately publish those links, they could
add it to their FAQ page. I will suggest it to them.
Cath

ps Adam, I love your selection of images. I clearly don't read PDR often
enough!

--
http://catherinestyles.com
http://twitter.com/cathstyles