[OpenGLAM] June 9 - San Francisco - Drinking About Museums OpenGLAM Edition

Sarah Stierch sarah at sarahstierch.com
Wed Jun 4 17:15:16 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We're hosting the first OpenGLAM themed Drinking About Museums in San Francisco on June 9. I'll be giving a lightning talk about OpenGLAM!

http://theculturefeed.com/2014/06/04/june-9-drinkingaboutmuseums-openglam-edition-san-francisco/

Please spread the word to colleagues in the area, and if you find yourself in the San Francisco Bay Area that day, we hope to see you. Feel free to Tweet or leave a comment on my blog to RSVP.

Sarah Stierch
-----
Diverse and engaging consulting for your organization.
www.sarahstierch.com