[OpenGLAM] NARA's Open Government Plan for 2014-2016

Meredith Stewart meredith.stewart at nara.gov
Tue Jun 24 21:53:25 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm new to the listserv. I work at the US National Archives in the
Office of Innovation and I wanted to share that we've recently released our
third Open Government Plan for 2014-2016. In the plan, we describe our
agency's work to increase transparency, participation, and collaboration,
as well as our work in digitization, description, open data, citizen
archivist, Wikipedia, and the work we will be doing to enhance access to
our online catalog through a public API.

I hope you'll check out the plan here:
http://www.archives.gov/open/open-government-plan-3.0.pdf

We'd love your feedback on the plan. Please feel free to discuss on the
list, email opengov at nara.gov, or comment on the NARAtions Blog post at
http://blogs.archives.gov/online-public-access/?p=9253.

Thanks!
Meredith

Meredith Stewart
Office of Innovation
National Archives and Records Administration
meredith.stewart at nara.gov
301.837.1780