[OpenGLAM] OKFestival: Call for Proposals open until 16 March

Jon Voss jon.voss at wearewhatwedo.org
Fri Mar 7 20:08:45 UTC 2014

Hi Lieke and all,
Wearing both my Historypin and LODLAM hats, I'd love to be involved in the Open Data in Cultural Heritage sprint, which is critical work, as we've discussed before (btw, thrilled to just read about this legal working group [1] some of you are involved in!).

I'd also like to put forward a working session on Crowdsourcing, Engagement & Enrichment, exploring what to do with all this content that is becoming available, and how to maximize social good.  Haven't sorted out the details yet and tons of people to pull into--please let me know if folks want to join up on this sort of session.

Thanks! Jon

[1]http://dp.la/info/2014/03/03/promoting-interoperability-working-on-rights/

Jon Voss
Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director
ph. 415-935-4701

We Are What We Do
London | San Francisco