[OpenGLAM] OKFestival: Call for Proposals open until 16 March

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Fri Mar 14 14:42:24 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I've just received the good news that the deadline for the
OKFestival<http://2014.okfestival.org/> has
been extended to 30 March! More information is in the announcement below:
looking forward to lots of great OpenGLAM contributions there!

Best, Lieke

The OKFestival <http://2014.okfestival.org/>Team has big news for you:
the deadline
to submit your OKFestival 2014 session proposals is now extended to March
30!

As you already know, this year's OKFestival Call for
Proposals<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/> was
due to end on Sunday and our spreadsheets have been filling up with dozens
of amazing session ideas. We've had lots of questions from you about your
proposals, answered heaps of Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OKFestival>messages asking for hints about the
best
way to design a workshop<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/session-tips/>,
and hosted live
hangouts<http://2014.okfestival.org/tips-tricks-second-helpout-going-live-now/>with
you to talk about how you can collaborate with each other.

So, excited by your enthusiasm and fuelled by your contagious energy, we
have decided to extend the deadline for this year's proposals. We want to
hear from you! And we've even created a special mailing
list<https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfestival-discuss>so
that you can get in touch easily with one another to collaborate on
proposals.

New deadline: March 30. And this time we're serious! Keep
sending<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/>your
brilliant, groundbreaking, collaborative proposals. We're
looking forward to reviewing them all!