[OpenGLAM] A list of Open Data Portal/National Libraries

Alastair Dunning alastair.dunning at theeuropeanlibrary.org
Tue Mar 25 15:58:10 UTC 2014

Dear Gofran,

The European Library (http://www.theeuropeanlibrary.org/) is currently working with all National Libraries in Europe (and also some research libraries) to create open data sets (CC0) of their bibliographic data and other metadata  records. We aim to have the first sets released in April, and then will release other sets throughout 2014.

Alastair

Alastair Dunning
Programme Manager, The European Library
http://theeuropeanlibrary.org<http://theeuropeanlibrary.org/>
(Based in the National Library of the Netherlands)
skype: xcia0069