[OpenGLAM] A list of Open Data Portal/National Libraries

ianibbo at gmail.com ianibbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:02:27 UTC 2014

This might help too:

http://irspy.indexdata.com/find.html?dc.title=
^a*&_sort=dc.title&_count=9999&_search=Search

Indexdata(dk) have long been involved in helping libraries share access to
their catalogs. They maintain a registry of all searchable library catalogs
- it's pretty global - and also tells you some technical information about
the target.

HTH
Ian.

On 25 March 2014 15:49, Gofran Shukair <gofranshukair at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am collecting data about government open data portals and national
> libraries.
> I am hopping that you can provide me with a complete list of open data
> portals and libraries and when they were first published.
> Is there any resource you would recommend for such info?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Gofran Shukair

Ian Ibbotson