[OpenGLAM] GLAM in India

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:59:47 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I recently joined the OpenGLAM Working Group as and the OpenGLAM Local as
an ambassador. Thanks Lieke for the warm hosting and you all for having me.
:)

In 2012, India hosted its first GLAM project at the Crafts Museum, New
Delhi in which I was involved since the inception to its implementation.
This project helped us to bring new contributors to Hindi Wikipedia and
Wikimedia Commons. Based on my experience and learning from many of our
mistakes I have authored my first blog on OpenGLAM.

http://openglam.org/2014/05/22/glam-in-india-10-tips-for-successful-glam-projects

Look forward to working with you all and engage in GLAM related discourse.

--
Best!
Subhashish Panigrahi