[OpenGLAM] Genealogy research? -- Off Topic but who better to ask than this list?

Laurel L. Russwurm laurel.l at russwurm.org
Fri May 23 17:50:31 UTC 2014

Dear Can anyone suggest a person or company who does birth certificate
or baptismal record research in Philadelphia?

Please accept my apologies for any breach of mailing list protocol, but
I've been asked for advice by an online UK friend (presumed to be
distant relative).   I expect the members of this list have more
expertise on research matters than pretty nearly anywhere else I can
think of online.

(It may prove to be of historic interest, as we believe our respective
lineage links with that of John Brown Russwurm.)

Thanks for your forbearance and any assistance/direction that may be
forthcoming.

Regards,
Laurel L. Russwurm

Laurel L. Russwurm, Author <http://laurel.russwurm.org/blogs/> §