[OpenGLAM] Italy: ICCD publishes 50k historical images "for personal use only"

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Fri May 23 10:07:55 UTC 2014

Hello Stefano,

this keeps on happening, it might be an idea do ask the responsibles what
they gain restricting the reuse and refer to the legal policies in other
European countries like Norway or UK.

But what I do is writing an blogpost pointing out to the readers why this
content is yet unfree. Keeping the issue in the public.

just my 2 cent.

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften
Jeweils persönlich von Montag bis Donnerstag für Sie erreichbar
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-(0)44

http://wikimedia.de