[OpenGLAM] 18-19 April: first Romanian Open Culture Hackathon

James Morley James.Morley at europeana.eu
Thu Apr 16 16:02:19 UTC 2015

Hi Lieke

This is good to see - thanks for the info and link.

I don't suppose you have contact details for the organisers? I't great that they have listed Europeana, but I'd like to suggest that they link to our Europeana Labs site http://labs.europeana.eu as it's there that we feature open datasets and have all our technical API documentation. Also, we can answer any questions that they might have.

Best wishes

James