[OpenGLAM] Coding da Vinci - der Kultur-Hackathon startet nächste Woche!

Bela Seeger bela.seeger at okfn.de
Mon Apr 20 08:26:45 UTC 2015

Hi Vahur,

all answers in-line.

The event is mostly structured in German (workshops, communication, etc.) but we did have some English speaking guests in the past. We have compiled the basic info at http://codingdavinci.de/english-infos/.

> * is it compulsary to take part in the next weekends hackathon in order to participate in the overall competition?

Yes.

Yes, all projects need to involve the data-sets that are offered at this years hackathon, you can take a look at that data at: http://codingdavinci.de/daten/

> * is it still possible to apply for the travel grant or is it too late for that?

I’m afraid there are no more travel grants available.

Sorry I don’t have better news for you, and thanks for your interest!

Kind regards,
Bela Seeger
Projektassistent Coding da Vinci
Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Mail: bela.seeger at okfn.org I Tel.: +49 30 57703666 2