[OpenGLAM] Coding da Vinci - der Kultur-Hackathon startet nächste Woche!

Vahur Puik vahur at ajapaik.ee
Mon Apr 20 09:36:23 UTC 2015

Thank you, Bela, for your answer. One more question below ;)

> * is it compulsary to take part in the next weekends hackathon in order
> to participate in the overall competition?
> Yes.

Yes, all projects need to involve the data-sets that are offered at this
> years hackathon, you can take a look at that data at:
> http://codingdavinci.de/daten/

Why do you not permit remote participation?
We can't make it to Berlin this week-end (and unfortunately I'm not German
speaking either), but we would be happy to try developing something on some
specific data set and submitting it for the final event...

For Hack4.fi we developed Sift.pics -- a slightly gamified image
categorisation app (currently only android, download from Play Store
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pics.sift.app>). All welcome
to try!

with best,
Vahur Puik