[OpenGLAM] Coding da Vinci - der Kultur-Hackathon startet nächste Woche!

Helene Hahn helene.hahn at okfn.org
Mon Apr 20 12:30:44 UTC 2015

Hi Vahur,

thanks for your mail and your interest in our hackathon. I'm Helene -
project lead of Coding da Vinci. We already noticed, that you commented
on the Stadtarchiv Speyer photos - which is great! :)

To participate in the hackathon is it important to:
- register online http://codingdavinci.de
- use a dataset that we list on our website http://codingdavinci.de/daten/
- present your project on 5th July in Berlin
- publish your project under an open licence

As Bela mentioned before, we unfortunately don't have any travel grants
available at the moment. Please feel free to ask again in June, maybe we
will be able to financially help out a bit.

You don't necessarily need to be in Berlin in April to enrole in this
competition, but it will be necessary to include your project idea in
our hackdash (will be possible after the next weekend) and keep us up to
date on how your project is developing.

Will you work with more people on the project? Please ask them to
register on our website as well.

I was following the Hack4fi hackathon with much excitement and was quit
overwhelmed by the results and all the great projects! We would love to
meet you guys in Berlin in person :)

All the best & keep on hacking,
Helene

Helene Hahn
Projektleiterin Open Culture & OpenGLAM

Coding da Vinci - Der Kultur-Hackathon

Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
www.okfn.de <http://okfn.de> | info at okfn.de <mailto:info at okfn.de> |
@okfde <https://twitter.com/okfde>
+49 30 57703666 2 | Fax: +49 30 57703666 9

Wir setzen uns für offenes Wissen ein! Sie auch? <http://okfn.de/support/>