[OpenGLAM] Sharing is Caring: Right to Remix? - conference 2 Oct in Copenhagen

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Mon Aug 31 11:27:14 UTC 2015

Dear Merete and all list readers,

thanks for informing on sharecare.nu. The programme
<http://sharecare.nu/seminar/programme/> so far sounds really interesting.

For those that like GLAM conferences and aim to get an overview on the
state of discussion in German fields,  I would like to point out that this
year edition of "Zugang gestalten - Shaping access"
<http://www.zugang-gestalten.de/shaping-access-more-responsibility-for-cultural-heritage/>
will
be held in Hamburg, not in Berlin as the years before. The conference
central for GLAM topics in Germany is focussing this year on a outlook on
digital perspectives for cultural heritage in museums. Wikimedia
Deutschland together with many partners among them leading GLAM
institutions is looking forward to discuss both on national and
international level topics as the future of user participation, legal
framework and GLAM strategies. The conference will be held 5th  & 6th Nov
at Altonaer Museum in central Hamburg empowered as all years by Dr. Paul
Klimpel as driving force.

Please register now <http://www.zugang-gestalten.de/registrierung/>.

Hope to see You there.

kindly yours

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften
*twitter: @fischerdata *
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-(0)44

http://wikimedia.de