[OpenGLAM] [cultural-partners] Michael Edson to be asst. director of UN Live Museum

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:27:53 UTC 2015

Ludovic,
there is an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every email on this list.
Clicking it takes you here:
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/open-glam
Clicking on the "unsubscribe" button there will send you an email with a
link that confirms you want to unsubscribe. Clicking THAT link will confirm
it and you might receive a confirmation email.

This process is designed so you can unsubscribe yourself (without moderator
attention needed), but also ensures that you can't be unsubscribed by
someone else who is just causing mischief.

Sincerely,
-Liam

wittylama.com
Peace, love & metadata