[OpenGLAM] Open.Marginalis: Tumblr as Platform for Digital Scholarship in Libraries, Archives, and Special Collections

Kelly Fitzpatrick l.kellyfitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 03:17:17 UTC 2015

Over the course of the past month, I've put together an operational
overview of a project I've been working on. For folks interested in
platforms for digital scholarship, take a look - any commentary is of
course appreciated.

Open.Marginalis: Tumblr as Platform for Digital Scholarship in Libraries,
Archives, and Special Collections
<http://openmarginalis.tumblr.com/post/109708397268/open-marginalis-tumblr-as-platform-for-digital>

Abstract: This project overview of Open.Marginalis is an avenue to explore
Tumblr as a platform for digital scholarship in libraries, archives, and
special collections. As a platform, Tumblr supports clear opportunities for
scholarship through flexible display, discovery, and description. Reviewing
project goals, operations, and practices, this project overview aims to
serve as an accessible point of entry for digital scholarship using this
platform.

Best,

L. Kelly Fitzpatrick
Email: L.KellyFitzpatrick at gmail.com