[OpenGLAM] Sound and Vision Editorial Piece: Creative Reuse, Open Content and the Cultural Sector: A Brief History

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Wed Jul 1 09:38:26 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Below I forward you a link to an interesting blog published by one of our
OpenGLAM working group members, Maarten Brinkerink from Sound and Vision,
on the value of open cultural data and its potential for creative reuse.

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger.

--
Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |  @liekeploeger