[OpenGLAM] copyright on exact image reproductions

Lisette Kalshoven lk at kl.nl
Tue Jun 2 07:03:36 UTC 2015

Hi Javier, others,

OutofCopyright.eu <http://outofcopyright.eu/> has done some research last year (specifically Thomas Margoni, then IViR) on the rights that occur when heritage is digitised in 7 different EU countries: http://outofcopyright.eu/rights-after-digitisation/ <http://outofcopyright.eu/rights-after-digitisation/>. This might be of some interest.

With kind regards,

Lisette Kalshoven

--
Kennisland | www.kennisland.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31613943237 | @lnkalshoven | skype: lisette.kalshoven