[OpenGLAM] copyright on exact image reproductions

Francis Davey fjmd1a at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:45:51 UTC 2015

Ahem,

It was just a student research paper I wrote on the subject - and written
from an academic not practical perspective, so bear that in mind.

My guess is that the direction the CJEU has been taking of late means that
they would be really very sceptical about a digitisation having any
copyright, but it is yet to be tested.

Francis

--
Francis Davey