[OpenGLAM] Making a museum part of the internet - an interview with Seb Chan

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:03:17 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.

At the recent EuropeanaTech event I did an interview with keynote speaker
Seb Chan from the Cooper-Hewitt museum. It is now up for everyone to read!

http://pro.europeana.eu/blogpost/making-a-museum-part-of-the-internet-an-interview-with-seb-chan

It is also a nice opportunity to have a look at the new Europeana Pro
website. (Don't mind my huge head though...)

In the following weeks I will also publish the interviews I did with Dan
Cohen (DPLA), George Oats (Good, Form and Spectacle) and Jonas Öberg
(Elog.io).

Hope you enjoy, if you have comments, let me know.

Cheers,

Joris