[OpenGLAM] New blog: Television, film, broadcasting – where are the open collections?

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu Sep 10 16:51:35 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We've just published the first of two blogs on OpenGLAM on open collections
for TV, film and broadcasting, in which Emma Beer has compiled a great
overview of what open collections of film, moving images and broadcast
collections are available in Europe and beyond for creative industries and
other users.

http://openglam.org/2015/09/10/television-film-broadcasting-where-are-the-open-collections/

In our follow-up blogpost next week, Peter Kaufman of Columbia University
and Intelligent Television takes us through his thinking on  'What Could
Be' for the future of video open collections.

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger

--
Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |  @liekeploeger
<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Open Knowledge  - See how data can change the world
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>