[OpenGLAM] Case study: Think big, start small, move fast - How the York Museums Trust started opening up its collection

Helene Hahn helene.hahn at okfn.de
Fri Feb 26 15:38:26 UTC 2016

Hi Lieke & all,

great study, thanks for sharing!

And thanks to everyone who supported us at the Google Impact Challenge!

We didn't win the first price, but have enough funding to actually start
working on Datenschule/ School of Data,
which is very great!
During this year I would really like to include workshops and strategy
trainings for GLAMs within the project to
improve the understanding of data usage, data tools and open data in
general.

I would like to share thoughts and experiences with everyone who is
interested or/and active in this field already,
please ping me in that case :)

@Maarten: We spoke about the great workshops that you do in the
Netherlands, are you planning to run more workshops soon?
I would really like to attend, (since I've missed a lot last year).

Best,
Helene

*Helene Hahn*
Projektleiterin | Datenschule | Coding da Vinci

*Die Datenschule ist eines der 10 Leuchtturmprojekte
bei der Google Impact Challenge. Unterstütze uns mit deiner Stimme!
<https://impactchallenge.withgoogle.com/deutschland/charity/open_knowledge>*

Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
www.okfn.de <http://okfn.de> | @okfde <https://twitter.com/okfde>
+49 30 57703666 2

mobil: +49 178 500 10 29 | twitter: @pluscha