[OpenGLAM] Framing the Museum GitHub Repository

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Thu Oct 19 12:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I did find it earlier this week through other channels. I was wondering if you had any normative conclusions about these statements, since you have research these different statements by museum. Is there anything unclear or missing? Do you think these reach there respective audiences?

Best,

Maarten
--
Kennisland | www.kl.nl <http://www.kl.nl/> | t +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra