[OpenGLAM] Bootstrap a combined OpenGLAM network - revitalise this mailing list

Sanna Marttila sanna.marttila at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:44:16 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I agree, sounds like a good initiative, and it is very much alingned with
the practical work we as a community already do in local and international
level.

I also took part of some these discussions at CCsummit, and it was great to
see how the CC community has shifted focus from licenses and
legal/technical infrastructures to wider perspectives of openness,
inclusion and collaboration.

Best wishes,

Sanna

—