[OpenGLAM] changes in the mailing list

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:33:28 UTC 2019

Hi Federico!

El mié., 27 nov. 2019 a las 14:19, Federico Leva (Nemo) (<nemowiki at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> scann, 27/11/19 19:16:
> > I'll move all the subscribers of this mailing list to that mailing list
> > shortly, but I'm also letting everyone know. If anyone wants to
> unsubscribe
> > they can either do it now or in the new list.
>
> Thanks. Now the archive is still empty, so you're still on time if you
> want to import the mbox archive from this list into that list.

Do you know how to do this? I can give you rights but I don't have a clue
on how to do it :)

> Note that there's also the
> <https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/glam> list, it would be
> useful to clarify the difference on the description.

Ah, this is interesting. I recall that at some point Wikimedia used to have
the cultural-partners list too, but I think it's dormant. Maybe we want to
avoid reduplication of lists. I'll check in with Alex & Sandra --maybe it
makes sense to repurpose that list and add everyone directly to that one?