[OpenGLAM] changes in the mailing list

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:47:05 UTC 2019

scann, 27/11/19 21:33:
> Do you know how to do this? I can give you rights but I don't have a clue
> on how to do it:)

It cannot be done from the web interface, you need to ask the mailman
admin at
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/?projects=Wikimedia-Mailing-lists>.
I can send them the mbox privately when they tell you whom to.

>> Note that there's also the
>> <https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/glam>  list, it would be
>> useful to clarify the difference on the description.
>>
> Ah, this is interesting. I recall that at some point Wikimedia used to have
> the cultural-partners list too, but I think it's dormant. Maybe we want to
> avoid reduplication of lists. I'll check in with Alex & Sandra --maybe it
> makes sense to repurpose that list and add everyone directly to that one?

The glam list is quite open so I don't expect opposition.

The cultural-partners list still exists but cannot receive or send mail
since a mailserver migration some months ago. For some reason WMCH
refuses to announce it publicly.

Federico