[OpenGLAM] our next monthly call! changing the time

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:12:42 UTC 2019

Hey folks!

Recently we did a small survey around the time of the call, so we're making
a change for now and we'll be having our next call on Thursday October 10
at 10 AM EST, 3 PM CET and 2 PM UTC. If you want to join, please check your
timezone!

Remember this is the link to join: https://www.uberconference.com/openglam

I'll be sharing the agenda next week, but just wanted to make sure to
announce the change in time previously.

Also, as a side note, Lieke Ploeger, who has been in charge of managing
some of the resources for the OpenGLAM community for the Open Knowledge
Foundation is leaving OKFN. First, I want to thank her for all the work she
put in overseeing that the transfer of domains, websites, etc., was made,
so thanks for that! It was great working with you.

The second thing is that that means that now we're having new
administrators for the mailman list, with me being one, but I don't want to
be the only one and I'd like to see if there's someone interested from the
community to join me in the administration of the list. Please write me
privately if you're interested in doing this.

cheers,
scann