[open-government] USPTO Patent Data

Amrapali J Zaveri amrapali.j.zaveri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:49:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am a PhD Student at the University of Leipzig and am currently working on
a project to evaluate health-care disparity between active areas of
biomedical research and the global burden of disease [1].

I am interested in including patent data as part of my research. I was
looking at the datasets [2] already converted to RDF and found only one
dataset related to patents [3]. However, I was wondering if the USPTO Patent
data [4] has been converted to RDF yet? If not, is it going to be converted
in the near future? Else I would be converting the data, but incase anyone
has already encountered similar XML structures in related data and performed
similar conversion, please could you share some information. That would be
very helpful.

Thank you.
Regards,
Amrapali J Zaveri