[open-government] We need international open government data principles

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jul 8 11:04:05 UTC 2011

This is all very valuable information - thank you very much Baden.

Do you think that you and/or any of your colleagues from the
Australian government would be willing to join a conversation with
others about drafting and signing a set of international open
government data principles?

All the best,

Jonathan