[open-government] We need international open government data principles

Baden Appleyard b.appleyard at ausgoal.gov.au
Fri Jul 8 11:06:19 UTC 2011

Id be happy to participate in that.  AusGOAL is the nationally endorsed
cross-jurisdictional framework.  It sits with AusGOAL.

________________
*Baden M Appleyard*
National Programme Director
Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL)
Level 18, Mineral House
41 George Street
BRISBANE, QLD, 4001
Map<http://maps.google.com/?ll=-27.473789,153.02631&spn=0.000623,0.002642&z=19&layer=c&cbll=-27.473789,153.02631&panoid=DmWuLTTsIC9kWeMpDa9F1g&cbp=11,55.73,,0,-8.41>