[open-government] A story about russian transparency, open data and USAID

stef stefan.marsiske at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:30:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 09:32:47AM +0400, Ivan Begtin wrote:
> And since you speak russian take a look to these projects -
> http://zakonoproekt2011.ru/ and http://zakon-fom.ru/node/134. First was
> created by Russian President administration and second one by Federal
> Government and was announced 3 days ago. Both project dedicated to collect
> peoples opinion about drafts of laws and other government documents. Anybody
> can comment, vote and propose new editions for paragraphs. Right now I am
> convincing developers of both projects to open data related to discussion
> and to create methodology not only for discussion but and to implementing
> laws too.

not wanting to join you in this passionate yet insightful correspondence, i'd
like to use the opportunity to raise your and these project members attention
to this mailing list which you might want to subscribe to:

gpg: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
gpg fp: F617 AC77 6E86 5830 08B8  BB96 E7A4 C6CF A84A 7140