[open-government] next steps mapping OGD

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat May 21 19:43:22 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Daniel Dietrich
<daniel.dietrich at okfn.org> wrote:
> * Consolidate lists of catalogues, competitions and organisations in Google Docs (ddie +all)

Regarding the first of these things - a brief note to say that CTIC,
RPI, OKF and others have agreed to cooperate on a shared list of data
catalogues which will live at datacatalogs.org - and will be able to
be pulled from there to lots of other places. A bit more info on this
is available at notes from this meeting in Edinburgh:

http://lod2.okfn.org/2011/05/04/notes-from-data-catalogues-interoperability-workshop-edinburgh-3-4th-may-2011/

In this first instance we wanted to integrate lots of the existing
lists into one place. Perhaps we could arrange to do a session on this
next week?

We're hoping to have datacatalogs.org up and running in the next few
weeks I believe!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator