[open-government] California Laws Hackathon: This Saturday

Ari Hershowitz aih at tabulaw.com
Thu Sep 15 19:38:36 UTC 2011

If you haven't yet heard the news, we're having a Hackathon for California
Legislation. Feel free to spread the announcement below to friends and lists
who might be interested.

Join us this Saturday to hack world-class apps for California's legislation.
This hackathon was born on the Sunlight Foundation's Open State project
listserve, to extend the great work there! Please forward to your lists and
groups!

*When:*      12pm -6pm Saturday, September 17
*Where:*     Maplight Foundation, 2223 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley (contact me
for virtual participation)
*What:       *Build apps for California legislation, including a legislative
time machine.
                  Play with the new CA legislative APIs from Legix.info and
Maplight.org
*RSVP:*      https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144573135629655 *or
contact me directly.*

*More Info:* http://code.google.com/p/calaw/wiki/Overview

*Sponsors Include:* Sunlight Foundation, Maplight Foundation, LegisWeb,
Common Cause, BillTrack50, NationBuilder, Tabulaw

Ari Hershowitz
Tabulaw, Inc.
blog.tabulaw.com
aih at tabulaw.com