[open-government] OGDcamp 2012?

Bill Roberts bill at swirrl.com
Thu Jun 21 12:53:43 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the explanation.  I can see that 'government data' is perhaps
too general a topic so that it makes sense to include government data as
part of open cities, open cultural data, open geodata etc.

So that means there won't be a distinct OGDcamp in the 'traditional' sense?

Thanks for the pointer to the OGP debate - looks interesting.

Cheers

Bill