[open-government] OGDcamp 2012?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jun 21 13:06:10 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,

On 21 Jun 2012, at 14:53, Bill Roberts wrote:

> Hi Daniel
>
> Thanks for the explanation.  I can see that 'government data' is perhaps too general a topic so that it makes sense to include government data as part of open cities, open cultural data, open geodata etc.
>
> So that means there won't be a distinct OGDcamp in the 'traditional' sense?

thanks for bringing this up, I am sure more people on this list might have the same questions - and in fact they remain a bit unclear to me too. Best place to ask for more explanation is indeed: info at okfestival.org

However I am sure good submissions around open government data will be included in the program were they best fit in. For short OGD country-updates we encourage everybody all of you to join our "Open Government Data Bar" session on Tuesday 18th September, afternoon. See: http://okfestival.okfnpad.org/OGP-debate

Hope this helps a bit.

Best regards
Daniel