[open-government] Fwd: Internal Open Data Guidebook from City of Philadelphia

Ole.Wintermann at bertelsmann-stiftung.de Ole.Wintermann at bertelsmann-stiftung.de
Thu Feb 28 17:48:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am currently sitting in a Collaboratory meeting in Berlin (Collaboratory.de<http://Collaboratory.de>). We are wondering about creating a concrete use case for open gov. From our point of view it makes sense to use the planned EU/US trade agreement for such a use case. That agreement is going to weaken the rights of consumers, Internet users and citizens in Europe. The main reason for that weakening is the lack of transparency of the decision making process. We want to engage for more participation and open gov in that process and will analyze the decisions regarding genetic modified food, Internet rights and working conditions.

It's the beginning of our project. If you have any questions or comments please let us know.

Best

Ole Wintermann

Von meinem iPad gesendet