[open-government] What Does $3.2M Buy in Open Government?

Josh Tauberer tauberer at govtrack.us
Wed Jul 17 13:45:40 UTC 2013

> that's a shame for a so-called "OpenGov" challenge :(

That's not fair at all. This is open *government*, not open everything.
Unlike our governments, we don't pay taxes to the Knight Foundation.

Their applauding thing seemed to be a gimmick, and they should be clear
about how it is (not) used. But there were a LOT of proposals not
accepted (including mine), so I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume
international submissions were singled out.

- Josh Tauberer (@JoshData)

http://razor.occams.info