[open-government] [euopendata] Archive of tweets about #opendata?

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Mon Jan 12 09:20:21 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 09:27:20PM +0100, Tobias Pfaff wrote:
> Some researchers have access to the full Twitter archive (e.g., at MIT Media Lab <http://newsoffice.mit.edu/2014/twitter-funds-mit-media-lab-program-1001> ).
>
> Maybe that helps if you know someone who works there.

Try topsy.com, who I believe also have a full archive of tweets.
I'm just not sure how much they'll share with you without a pro
account, and in what form.

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).