[open-government] Call for researchers for the 3rd edition of the Open Data Barometer

Dongpo Deng dongpo.deng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 04:14:10 UTC 2015

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for quickly replying.

I understand that Taiwan might not be included in this ODB. However, I'm
personally interested to participate to the project for learning the ODB
evaluation. A simple reason is that the ODB evaluation is quite important
to the development of open data initiatives in Taiwan. Also, the evaluation
can provide more constructive suggestions to Taiwanese government for
making better OD policies.

I'm wondering if it is possible to allow me to participate in the working
group of the ODB.

Cheers,
Dongpo