[open-government] Call for researchers for the 3rd edition of the Open Data Barometer

Carlos Iglesias carlos.iglesias.moro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:56:29 UTC 2015

Dear Dongpo,

You, and anyone else, can apply as country researcher at
http://webfoundation.org/2015/05/call-for-researchers-open-data-barometer/
for any of the countries in the list (provided you have working knowledge
and/or experience in the country). Also, the methodology is open and
available at http://opendatabarometer.org./report/about/method.html
including the complete research handbooks at
http://opendatabarometer.org./report/about/data.html

Please, see also my previous message in response to Yuwei for more
background.

Best,
 CI.

--