[open-humanities] OPEN HUMANITIES WORKING GROUP MEETING

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Apr 16 20:28:52 UTC 2012

Dear All,

This is just a reminder that the Open Humanities Working Group call will be
taking place *tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5pm BST / 6pm CES*T.

If you plan on attending please do put your name with your Skype ID into
the Etherpad <http://humanities.okfnpad.org/meeting-2012-04-17>.

We'll have the usual project updates but we'll try and focus on the role of
the Open Humanities Working Group at OKFest and ideas for sessions.

Ideas for things to discuss:

* Ideas for humanities hack events /coding jams
* Presentation of research papers relating to the open humanities
* Idea for key notes
* Interesting Open Humanities and Digital Humanities project reps to invite
* [your idea here!]

In short, there's lots to talk about -- so look forward to speaking to many
of you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Sam

--