[open-humanities] Open Literature sprint & a more formal event

Samuel Moore samuel.moore15 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 20:04:50 UTC 2013

Hi James, Iain (and list),

Sorry for radio silence - mad few weeks of PhD work. I really like the idea
of a regular Open Humanities event and I'd be happy to help organise. It
would be great to get a presence at OKfest too.

I'm free to Skype before/after the holiday season so we can work on a
CfP-style notice (or it might be sensible to talk about this at the January
event, either way is fine for me).

Best!

Sam