[open-humanities] OpenLiterature v1.0 - let's do a reboot!

John Levin john at anterotesis.com
Sun Feb 15 15:10:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Regret I have very limited time - and am out of the UK - at the moment.
In any case it seems that the work to be done is mainly technical,
coding, at this point. Once Textus is up and running, then the
non-techie humanists can get stuck in, putting up texts etc.

A couple of side-matters:
1: Is this the OL twitter account? https://twitter.com/OpenLiterature Is
anyone looking after it?
2: I have cleared spam and pending spam from the OL & Open Hums
wordpress sites.
3: Fixed the links in this post:
http://openliterature.net/2011/09/05/shakespeare-and-the-internet/
which were directing to Open Shakespeare & 404ing.

Best,

John

--
John Levin