[Open-Legislation] Belgian initiative BeLaws

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:16:13 UTC 2011

Hi Nuno and Peter,

Thanks for your replies!

I think it would be a very good idea to share some effort here! I'm new to the mailinglist so I have no idea of previous efforts to work together. Can we start some kind of a portal page for laws concerning European countries? How about a standard for creating a general API?

Reusing the okfn annotator seems like an interesting idea for a front-end btw:
http://okfn.org/projects/annotator/

@Nuno: about this law changes this law-decree, we also have this. We have not solved this problem so far.

Kind regards,

Pieter